Monday, October 6, 2008

Some Of My CreATIonS

This is a french screen that I made. Using old velvet and some board I tufted all the velvet and painted the screen black w/ gold scrolls down the side.
Velvet handmade purses using old fabric and metallic fringe. I am not perfect at sewing!! But it makes them a little more interesting....


This box purse was made with a antique metallic applique and velvet trims






This is my "DREAM" collage. He was made jusy using a canvas and adding dominos, fabric, a old tuna can and a mold of a head that I painted.















4 comments:

Gail Lackey said...

Oh I love him! I would call him "nightmare collage though!!
I love all the ones I have from you!
Hugs, Gail

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you have such an amazing collection of cool antiques - and I can't believe your ability to sew and create. That screen is something else. "Enchanted Room" indeed!

"Nightmare collage" - I like that :)

Gail Lackey said...

Get your counter on there@!!! Hugs, mom!

anythingartsy said...

Kim,
Interesting site and I think the B & W drawings have possibilities for resale. Come by the ART HOUSE and fill out an application for jurying to see if you can get "in". Keep in mind that I am only one of 11 who have to give a majority "yes" vote. We will jury again next month - usually before the second Thursday of the month. I would suggest, for a professional presentation, matt the pictures and encase them in glassein envelopes. Good luck.