Saturday, May 25, 2013

SIMPLY SACRED necklace line and Sterling Repousse cuffs

Hi everyone!! It has been awhile since I have posted here on my blog :( So I thought I would add a few pictures of the new pieces I have been working on. I just started a new line of necklaces called "Simply Sacred." There are simple yet beautiful necklaces that I have spent hours apon hours all hand wire wrapping real seed pearls,antique mother of pearl beads, antique glass beads, and garnets. Each one has a very special antique pendant and can be worn together or alone :)

The cuffs are another new addition to my jewelry creations :) I have had so much fun creating these and are a true eye catcher! Each one is antique sterling silver and attached to vintage soft velvet. Super comfy to wear and will go with everything! All of the pieces posted here are now available to purchase in my Etsh shop @ www.etsy.com/shop/madonnaenchanted  











No comments: